Passionate and Creativity
Who am I?
2003 – PRESENT
I am a design leader who specializes in cultivating and strategically planning for teams delivering user-centered design direction for globally diverse end-users. Customers span across many different industries and represent varied experiences on digital platforms. I inform design direction in industries that include: financial technology, online marketing, healthcare, real estate, energy, insurance, global retail, and semiconductor supply. Shaping communication, collaboration, and leadership skills and experience has been my work focus as it aligns with my core desires in life.
I truly take pride in helping companies reach their user goals as they achieve business objectives. My detail oriented approach gives me joy and allows me to be creative outside of “work” as well. I have taken this mentality into all of my creative pursuits. I said all of this to say, I love being a creative and especially a designer. All aspects of life are designed, and I am thankful that I get live what I love each day.
- Use more human-centered design methods, activities and techniques on a daily basis
- Apply combinations of human-centered design methods to common challenges, such as aligning a team or coming up with better ideas
- Collaborate effectively with others — whether that’s colleagues, customers or partners — both in-person and remotely, across locations and time zones
- Design and UI team management to increase individual growth and organizational impact
- Stakeholder interviews to drive out scope and solution capabilities
- Cross-functional team guidance for consistency and user-focused quality
- Requirements gathering for business, user, and technical needs
- Usability testing and user research through workshop activities, wireframes, and prototype generation
- User-focused research to gather valuable data for developing personas and user flows
- Heuristic analysis of primary or adjacent “jobs-to-be-done” to prioritize design and development backlogs
- Design System alignment to product roadmaps to elevate work output